The Superior Area Association is dedicated to providing services to our members throughout Northern Wisconsin. We provide education, professional standards information and enforcement, the Multiple Listing Service, public relations and legislative advocacy.
Interested in joining?
Click here for more information.
Upcoming Wisconsin Continuing Education
Wednesday, April 2, 2014 – CE 1 & 2 Instructor: Jonathan Sayas
- Wisconsin Listings – 8:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. (include MN required Agency and Fair Housing credits)
- Wisconsin Offers – 1:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Wednesday, April 9, 2014 – CE 3 & 4 Instructor: Tracy Rucka
- Wisconsin New Developments – 8:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- Contingencies in Wisconsin Approved Offer Forms – 1:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Wednesday, April 16, 2014 – Electives Instructor: Rob Sayas
- Unique Transaction Types – 8:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- Agency Roles with Buyers in Wisconsin – 1:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Location: SAAR Office, 4031 Grand Avenue, Duluth
Cost: SAAR Members $20 per module, $40/day, or $120 for all 3 days.
Nonmembers (includes MLS only & DAAR members) $30 per module, $60/day or $180 for all 3 days.
Credits: These courses meet the mandatory 18 hours of Wisconsin CE requirement.
Approved for Minnesota Real Estate credit: 3.0 hours each course, if taken in a Traditional CLASSROOM
setting with live instructor. You must complete and pass the test for WI and MN credits.